Beginning Friday, May 29th, Effingham Manor will be open for onsite consumption, picnics and outdoor enjoyment. Feel free to walk our grounds and enjoy some fresh air, wine and friends. Tables are spaced 10 feet apart, and during phase one we will offer bottle sales only, i.e., no tastings or wine by the glass.
Some ground rules:
- Seating is limited and reservations are highly recommended. Call us at 703-594-2300 to make a reservation. A $50 gift card purchase is required to confirm a reservation. Cards are redeemable on any visit. We will take walk-ins only if there are available tables.
- Picnics are encouraged. Food availability from the winery is limited.
- Only guests of age age 21 and over will be allowed on the property.
- Masks will be required to be worn by all when ordering wine or in our common areas. If you can wear a mask when drinking our wine, we will ask you to show us how!!
- Seatings are in two blocks:
- 11:45 am - 2:30 pm
- 3:15 pm to 6:00 pm
- No need to be here at the beginning of the block. Your reservation is good for the whole period.
- We will have sales stations set up outside. Winery staff will be in gloves and masks, and be equipped with hand and table sanitizer.
- Restrooms will be available outside and in the event center.
We encourage people to come out, breath some fresh air, enjoy each other and roam our grounds. We expect all to practice social distancing and wear masks when arriving and using our restrooms.
NO RESERVATION IS NEEDED FOR CURBSIDE OR TAKEAWAY SALES.